Driveclub (Ps4)

Egal ob Single-, Multiplayer- oder Browsergame, hier kann über jedes Spiel öffentlich diskutiert werden. Ausnahme: Spiele auf dem Index

Moderatoren: Krallzehe, HellsKitchen, PogueMahone

Antworten
iob
Supernudde
Supernudde
Driveclub (Ps4)

Beitrag von iob »

Wer holt es sich noch?

Direktlink zu Youtube

Habs gestern eine Stunde angespielt, gefällt mir sehr gut. Wie so oft üblich sind die Server total überlastet, sprich Multiplayer und der ganze Social-Media kram funzt nicht.
Bild
iob
Supernudde
Supernudde
Re: Driveclub (Ps4)

Beitrag von iob »

Sorry Evolution, I really wanted to support you... I have EVERY Motorstorm game you've put out and I've loved everything you've done. I preordered this the day I preordered my PS4. It's a good racing game... I like the handling. The rest is really light and it shows that it was rushed... I can deal with that for now, patching in "the rest of the game" now appears to be SOP. But, you've said all along that the core of the game was the social aspect. I'm level 19 already and it's NEVER connected, even when playing for hours at a time. Let me clarify... NEVER CONNECTED AT ALL. Not connected and dropped, not kicked me out of an online race once I was in. NEVER CONNECTED. Does "increased the number of players" mean you can now handle 21 instead of 20? From my point of view, nothing has changed at all since release, which means every announcement has been smoke and mirrors. I'm now at the point where I turn on the PS4, start Driveclub (less) and then put the PS4 back in standby mode when I see the little "there's never a server" icon. Sorry, but regardless of whether this is Evolution or SCEA's fault, you've pretty much destroyed your reputation. Your vague "we're working on it" status updates are about as useless as can be. If you want me to wait, give me some measurable values about what's happening and what's being done. "Less broke" is a worthless. Give us some idea of when you think I can expect to turn on your game and play a full race online with half a dozen of my friends. Three days? A week? A month? I don't know what's more embarrassing... that the online is still 0% functional or that I still have a few grains of hope. It's a shame... you were one of my favorite developers.
Da sind einige wohl sauer.

Die Server gehen immer nocht nicht :-).
Bild
Antworten